Aims of the project |
The aim of the project is the restauration of the habitat "oligotrophic mountain brook"
What are the advantages for the region?
- the restauration of the free circulation of flowing water
- the promotion of the natural dynamics of water courses
- the development of riverine forests and typical floodplain meadows (wet and nutrient poor meadows)
- commissions for regional companies
- recreation possibilities for residents
- promotion of the regional tourism
- contributions to the local Agenda 21 (biological diversity and sustainable development)
- contributions to the realisation of the European "FFH Directive"
- contributions to the realisation of the European "Water Directive"